Fun Photoshop Self-Portraits

DivadWaldoss

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Some of you may remember my 365 attempt a couple years back. Wellll... I've decided to get back into the heavily photoshopped self-portraits. It won't be one a day, but maybe a couple a week instead. These are just for fun and nothing to be taken too seriously, however feedback is always appreciated!
Anyways, here are the one's I've already taken, and I'll continue to update this thread as I take more. I'll be posting these on Instagram first, so feel free to follow me on there (@davidosswald) or at davidosswald.com
chair-stack-686x1024.jpg

Arkansas-1024x768.jpg

egg-juggle.jpg

classic-man.jpg

big-pimpin.jpg

propaganda.jpg

1-800.jpg

Those are well done and interesting.

Dave

These are nicely done photos. Well done!

Wow love these so much! So creative and fun. The photoshopping of the chairs is really well done. The other edits look great too. My favorites are 1, 5, 6.

1,6 favorites

6 love the idea but it looks like you've done some serious noise reduction...Nik comes to my mind... anyway, I'd rather see this edited a bit differently .... jmo of course

nice project and ideas

I think they are all awesome just the way they are. I always enjoy the creative Photoshopped portraits. They are so interesting. Hope to see some more soon.

Can't wait to see more.

Been a while! Was hoping to post more often than this, but things have been hectic as of late. Here are a few more recent ones all with a similar mood to them. Hope you enjoy!
mood.jpg

falling.jpg

rise1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back