Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok....so last night I was at work (Walgreens) putting away warehouse and I find an item that came in that we don't sell at our store. It was this cool little pen with an LED light and a lazer pointer on the end. Since we don't sell it, we clearanced it out really cheap, so I bought it as a cat toy (the laser pointer part)...I don't think I've ever laughed so much as I have last night and today. My cat doesn't quite spaz out, she just gets kinda curious. My boyfriend's cat Smokey, however, totally spazzes out. He just HAS to catch that little red dot. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! I had him jumpin half way up the walls, doing laps back and forth all the way across the apartment (I have a HUGE apartment), jumping over large peices of furniture...aw man, it's great. I'll try and get a decent short video with my camera phone (if I can figure out a way to host it), and post it up here.

So...what do you do for cheap entertainment?

core_17 said:
Ok....so last night I was at work (Walgreens) putting away warehouse and I find an item that came in that we don't sell at our store. It was this cool little pen with an LED light and a lazer pointer on the end. Since we don't sell it, we clearanced it out really cheap, so I bought it as a cat toy (the laser pointer part)...I don't think I've ever laughed so much as I have last night and today. My cat doesn't quite spaz out, she just gets kinda curious. My boyfriend's cat Smokey, however, totally spazzes out. He just HAS to catch that little red dot. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! I had him jumpin half way up the walls, doing laps back and forth all the way across the apartment (I have a HUGE apartment), jumping over large peices of furniture...aw man, it's great. I'll try and get a decent short video with my camera phone (if I can figure out a way to host it), and post it up here.

So...what do you do for cheap entertainment?

frogs in a blender always worked for me! :lol:

no im kidding. i usually just play guitar and drink.

Damn cat....now that I want to take video, he doesn't want to act all silly like before. Maybe he's camera shy? Hahah.

core_17 said:
Damn cat....now that I want to take video, he doesn't want to act all silly like before. Maybe he's camera shy? Hahah.

Maybe he's just had it with the red dot. Try using a filter off your camera :meh:

Our cats are totally immune to these thing. They see tv, monitors, mirrors etc. just as things to ignore.

&Denekamp said:
Maybe he's just had it with the red dot. Try using a filter off your camera :meh:

Our cats are totally immune to these thing. They see tv, monitors, mirrors etc. just as things to ignore.

Nah, this is just the time of day in which they nap, that's all. :)

Cheap entertainment...I'll refrain from any downtown-streetcorner jokes. :p

I just play my guitar a lot, and sometimes if I REALLY want a laugh I'll record myself singing too and then listen to it. :p

Don't shine it on the door in the other room because without you knowing it will be reflecting back and shining on the wall behind you. That'll be when a 30kg dog jumps on your nuts as she tries to reach it.

Abby and Pickle go mad for them. Because Abby is bigger she'll push Pickle out of the way and do anything to get that light. Pickle runs around trotting and sticking her feet out to try and catch the light as she goes. I don't know who's more entertained though. Me or the dogs. :crazy:

Can't forget the ever popular - "shine the light on your significant other's leg when they aren't looking but the cat is".

Loads of fun!!! Until your significant other stops screaming long enough to catch you anyway.

The O-dog goes crazy for that red light, too. We've run it (and him) up and down the stairs, out in to the yard, there's no place he sees it that he won't try to catch it. :lol: What the heck, we laugh till our stomachs hurt and the pig gets great exercise. :D

Most reactions

Back