Fun Times!

LaFoto said:
Wow. What fun these are!
Not only the first... they too, of course.
But also your newest additions!
I have never tried to do anything like this!
It looks so funny and cool!

Hey thanks, and it really is a blast! :D I'm sure this can get a lot more creative, but like I said, this is all my first day :blushing:

Thats really cool. I love the concept. I tried something like that when I was teaching a friend about exposures
effindave.jpg

but yours are amazing. I'm going to have to play now...

Scott WRG Editor said:
Thats really cool. I love the concept. I tried something like that when I was teaching a friend about exposures
effindave.jpg

but yours are amazing. I'm going to have to play now...

That was a great lesson! I wish someone would have taught me back in the beginning of my photography days:wink:

Ahhh I knew it! Ghosts do exist! :lol: Have tons of fun :D

ElectricHarmony said:
You guys won't believe everything I was able to do IN A HALF HOUR!
I really dig your outlook. We all need a little bit more imagination in our everydays lives.

Now that you've got the hang of 'writing' in light. Bust out a flashlight and start 'painting'...........whole new world, tons of fun.

Michael........

malachite said:
I really dig your outlook. We all need a little bit more imagination in our everydays lives.

Now that you've got the hang of 'writing' in light. Bust out a flashlight and start 'painting'...........whole new world, tons of fun.

Michael........

Thank you:)

Wait...but...I already did! I used a flashlight for all of these? :confused: :greenpbl:

ElectricHarmony said:
Thank you:)

Wait...but...I already did! I used a flashlight for all of these? :confused: :greenpbl:
Think 'painting' instead of 'engraving'.......then you add some colored gels......maybe a flash.........aim your 'paintbrush' away from the camera and ONTO things </hint>

.........next thing you know, you'll find yourself in the middle of the desert staring at stuff you can't hardly see and say to yourself "red........blue.......yellow.........15min..........25min..........what was that noise"

If I ever get some time to do more, I'll actually make it through the roll of film I have now and show you an example.

Michael.............Oh yeah, daylight.....that's what that meter thing is for right?

malachite said:
Think 'painting' instead of 'engraving'.......then you add some colored gels......maybe a flash.........aim your 'paintbrush' away from the camera and ONTO things </hint>

.........next thing you know, you'll find yourself in the middle of the desert staring at stuff you can't hardly see and say to yourself "red........blue.......yellow.........15min..........25min..........what was that noise"

If I ever get some time to do more, I'll actually make it through the roll of film I have now and show you an example.

Michael.............Oh yeah, daylight.....that's what that meter thing is for right?

Hmmm...I'm a little lost, but thoroughly intrigued! Tell me more! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back