Fun under the cherry trees

Maggedy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I introduced a pinkish tone into this edit to evoke the feel of the cherry trees.

I like this shot a lot, but I would like it better if the woman were wearing a whte shirt/blouse. Maybe it's just me though...

I'll start with, I love this shot of the mom & son and I like your addition of the pink hue.

However, I don't like that you blew out the little guys head/face and lost it in the background.

Your profile says it's OK to edit your photos, so I hope you don't mind.

momson1.jpg

I adjusted the curves of the mom/son ever so slightly to recover the lost detail and separate them from the background, took out her mole(s), and the frame is an "homage" to KmH when he does edits for people lol

His eyes are a bit too small to really bring out any color, and her eyes aren't the important part of this shot so I didn't mess with them.

Honestly, I'd hang this on my wall if I were related in any way to these two...great capture, just needed a bit more PP IMO. :thumbup:

I don't mind the OP's editing. For my taste, it might be a little too pink, though. I wouldn't be opposed to adding a little taupe and a high pass? I tried simply because I got sick of PPing a hundred or so of my own photos today. Might need to remove some of the red from the baby's face though. Here's my go at it:

6xzvbl.jpg

And I love that woman's belt.

These look really great - thanks to the "editors". Great tips which I will try to incorporate.

And I'm glad you like the shot. I liked it too! The woman in the photo is actually his aunt, but it's uncanny how much the little boy is starting to look like her.

Most reactions

Back