Fun with a lensbaby

Reaction score
Website
www.bhtj.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken in an office at school with about 8 people walking around in it :)

IMG_1639.jpg

comments are welcome :)

The women's expression reminds of how tough it is being a teenager. I like the movement of the other students. The huge white spot from the light seems distracting.

Neophyte Photographer said:
thanks for the comments guys

believe it or not she didn't even know i was taking a picture ^_^
she's looking right at you... it would be hard for her not to know. :p

If there is not too much texture in the wall then try the brush tool. Be sure to sample the dark part of the wall. I would also try cropping the light out. There is still a part that is coming out of her head.

Aoide said:
The more I see of lensbaby pictures, the more I think I want to try one.

they are loads of fun. I have a ton of pics i took with one. I had to borrow a lensbaby and a canon digi rebel to take this pic as well as a bunch of others.

Neophyte Photographer said:
they are loads of fun. I have a ton of pics i took with one. I had to borrow a lensbaby and a canon digi rebel to take this pic as well as a bunch of others.

Sigh... great. Exactly what I didn't need to hear! I'll just add it to the list.... that darn list keeps getting longer and longer! :grumpy: :lmao:

PachelbelsCanon350D said:
dangit, now I want one. :grumpy: Cool shot...I had to look up what a lensbaby was, and I shouldn't have!

:lmao: :lmao: Sorry! I could have warned you about that, but too late now. :p

Oh-Oh , another lensbaby. Nice bend ! Becareful I'm starting to wake up with blurry eyesight in the mornings... seriously.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back