Fun with a lightsaber

Sir Tony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
King James and I were having some fun with long exposures and a lightsaber. I did the best I could with no tripod.

IMG_1603.jpg

2 Jim
IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

You did brilliantly in 1.
Makes me think of "emayd's" ballet photos! If only there wasn't so much of your room to be seen in the background. Do you think there is a means to block that out a little ... little do I know, but IS there a means to darken only PARTS of a pic in PS and leave other parts intact?

I also like the abstractness of Photo 3. It is a TAD on the bright side (on my bright screen)... but I really like how the light of the light sabre and only that fills the whole screen.

yah I agree #1 would be great w/ out the background of the room. #2 is my best attempt at spelling my name (Jim) lol

King James said:
yah I agree #1 would be great w/ out the background of the room. #2 is my best attempt at spelling my name (Jim) lol
I can actually see it! That's really cool.

Neat shots. Very well done.

I love it! I have not been able to use it for what I want to. I need to get out of the house and take some pictures! I do not have much time right now because of work. All of the places I have taken pictures have some of the worst lighting possible, such as the tattoo parlor and in the exhibits at the zoo. I need to get out to the city!

Wow, really cool. I need to show my friends these he loves star wars

Most reactions

Back