Fun with a tractor

WDodd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I live on a farm and my girlfriend is from the nearby town so she wanted to do a fun tractor shoot. I wanted you guys and gals to tell me what I did wrong. :lol:

alison-tractor-4.jpg

alison-tractor-2.jpg

You need a shallower DOF, and I would shoot when there's more light. Other than that, you're on the right track.

Just wanted to say:
1) You have a hot gf (saw the bikini pics recently too)
2) I like your car

:)

Okay. This is the critique forum. Why don't you keep your coveting to yourself or via PM and add something constructive in your posts or keep your personal stuff in check.

its a different person not the same girl... no tattoo... come on now, be observant, your a photographer...

Same girl, tattoo is there its just hidden. :wink: Fooled ya.

Thanks for the tips Max I will take them into account next time I shoot. As far as the light though, I thought the shade would be better than the direct sunlight. I used the large trees to block the sun so its "open shade."

Damn. Think you could teach me how to move large trees? :)

The only thing I see off is her leg is in a funny position in #2. Other then that I think these look good.

I think it would be even more sexy with bare feet.

Something seems lost in the eyes to me. I know absolutly nothing about photographing models though but it seems to me that they should be brighter.

Most reactions

Back