-Fun with Film-

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just playing around with my scanner and a negaive... I thought it looks pretty awesome. What do you think?

3267-neg.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

So I take it you only have a print scanner... but no, you can't have. The negative ... let me think ... would NOT have become all black if you lead the lid open. Did you leave the lid open and scanned this negative as if it were a print? Scanner set to very high resolution (hence all the dust specs?)? I guess this is what you did.

Yes. Interesting.
And do take "interesting" for something positive here, please! :D

LaFoto said:
So I take it you only have a print scanner... but no, you can't have. The negative ... let me think ... would NOT have become all black if you lead the lid open. Did you leave the lid open and scanned this negative as if it were a print? Scanner set to very high resolution (hence all the dust specs?)? I guess this is what you did.

Yes. Interesting.
And do take "interesting" for something positive here, please! :D
hmmm. that is an interesting theory, I am going to try that today.

I did scan it with the top of the bed down covering it... I wonder if it would work if I didn't have the top down.
I will definately try that later. :)

thebeginning said:
hah, i actually like that one. seems very.....'groovy'. if you know what i mean.
Thanks! :) I personaly like the first one more... but that's just my oppinion. :)

neat effect in the first, its the better one IMO, almost looks like a photo on stone or something instead of paper... very original looking...

Most reactions

Back