fun with rachel, my fav model.

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_DSC0219sml.jpg

more to come . . . what do you think?

I love the punches of colour from her earrings, lips, and eyes. Interesting composition. I think it works well in combination with the lighting.

those are some BLUE eyes and some YELLOW earings. Great colors. Soft lighting and colors makes it easy on the eyes. The neckless and the yellow strap are somewhat distracting since the DOF renders them blurry, but I dont think it is a real big deal.

thanks guys.

and floggingkylex, i agree with you on the neckless and strap . . . i got rid of them in later shots and think that if it improves the shot at all then its worth fixing!

I am just wondering if you were to make an image like that which sucks people directly into the eyes if the contact lenses should come out first? Or maybe their shaddow should just be edited out.

thanks garbz . . . i didn't think about that either, although i have thought about it in the past. in this case i would just edit it out as this shot was very impromptu.

lit with my ikea desk lamp (one of those ones on the arm) with a 200 watt bulb.

things to change in the future: definitely lose the necklace, strap, and contact lenses.

next shot from last night . . .

(fixed the eye)

_DSC0206sml.jpg

Something about her eye is really really bothering me about this one, like she is dead or something. I would've preferred it all the way closed or open. In addition the upper right part of her lip is either distorted bad, or she is really sneering. Either way, it's not attractive...

However very interesting shot. The manufacturers of those earrings could use them as advertisement!

haha, i'm realling feeling you about the eye business . . . and the lips do look strange now that you say that....hmmm, i wonder why it looks like that.

not distorted, just blurred strangely i guess.

i fixed the eye, and reposted it above

Better.. lol I wasn't trying to be harsh, it's still an amazing photo.

no no, that wasn't harsh of you to say . . . its those kind of comments that help me develop more of an eye for detail.

i had noticed the eye business but thought i'd wait to see if anyone said anything

Does she wear contacts? She's got GORGEOUS eyes, but it looks like she's wearing contacts in the first pic. A little bit of a ring just to the right of each iris of her eye. But they're great pics dispite that! :)

she does wear contacts, but they aren't colored . . . so all that is her.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back