Fun with the Fifteen... C&C please

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by AliasPros, May 21, 2010.

1. AliasPros

AliasPros TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Messing around with the 15, getting a feel for composition with such and extreme type of lens... Please C&C and give me some pointers...

Thanks in advance

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  2. Noonz

Noonz TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Sweet glass! Is that a texture over the first picture or a brush - cos i think I'm in love.

I really admire them all ;)

3. AliasPros

AliasPros TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Nope not a brush, its a PS plug in by master retro called "Machine Wash" I think I am liking it too, the filter is very tweekable, I think I might have lesned the effect a tad bit more but over all its a sweet filter/plugin...

4. creisinger

creisinger TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Interesting filter, but what distracts me is that you erased the effect where the photographer is located. I think the overall feel of the image would be more genuine if the effect is applied to the entire layer.

It looks too clean in the center and therefore too dirty in the corners. Weird.

I'm not too fond of the other two close-ups. I think this lens does well on architecture in general but then if you take pictures of buildings further away instead of close-ups. I know the distortion is unique but I think you can get some really interesting shots of like skyscrapers or gas stations with this type of wide angle.