Funny, crazy wedding story.

Nein-reis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot a wedding over the weekend. I was just going through the photos getting ready to process them when I come accross one I shot of the table settings. I look to the right and there is a mirror reflecting into the next room. And to my astonishment the groom is full on passionatly making out rounding second base with a brides maid! I couldn't believe it! Just had to share this with you all. Im gonna delete this photo and never speak of it again. :lol::lol::lol:

LMBO creep! Id accidently stick it in their photo proofs!

I would have to say turn a "Blind eye" to it. She deserves to know the type of man she's marrying and her choice of friends too. Once a cheater always a cheater. Leave it in he deserves it.

I agree. Leave it in and pretend you know nothing about it.

Um, did you get full payment of the contract prior to the wedding? If so, I too would leave it there. Is it really obvious or something you wouldn't notice if you didn't know it was there?

Ummmm...WOW! PLEASE leave it in! I know I would want to know. ;)

Shot a wedding over the weekend. I was just going through the photos getting ready to process them when I come accross one I shot of the table settings. I look to the right and there is a mirror reflecting into the next room. And to my astonishment the groom is full on passionatly making out rounding second base with a brides maid! I couldn't believe it! Just had to share this with you all. Im gonna delete this photo and never speak of it again. :lol::lol::lol:

Awe I want to see that! FUNNY! I can't believe peopel actually do that stuff. And how funny that they would not be careful at all!!!!!

Wow! That is crazy that you captured that, and crazy that it happened. I would be tempted to keep it in there, but would probably leave it out if I wanted to get more prints from them later.

Make sure to stay on good terms with them...they may get divorced and each get remarried...that could be two more weddings for you to shoot. :er:

Most reactions

Back