Funny Crituqe on photographs

giosettamo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,
This is my first post but i was watching the forum for a while.
I made this blog so we can find as many funny criticism or advise that can make us think or even make us laugh.I believe that somehow this can be educate to be a better photographer and wiser on criticism.
If you find anything interesting or any criticism that made you laugh please post it on the blog or just send it to us.

Giosetta.

What's so funny?

More importantly, where are you getting these critiques? You made them yourself?

Ryan

Not impressed.

Once upon a time, someone posted famous photographs from famous photographers and tossed out "Internet critiques" that would happen if they took them today. That's what those are, some even verbatim.

People will start a blog about anything. Sheesh.

You are following a different type of style to entertainment others. I really welcome this system

--------------
Brook

Shreevysh Corp

This is just a blatant plagiarism (read: copy-and-paste) from a well-known blog entry that's been around for several years.

Are you passing this off as your own? Or are we misunderstanding you?

2 posts by first timers in a first timers thread which is a link thread?

ad - nothing much more need be said

Yeah, thought that, too - Admin, can we get an IP check please?

Wait a minute... you mean his copy and pastes are copied from someone else who already did a blog or message like this?

If that's the case then yeah - yuck!

If this guy (gal?) is the first to copy and pastes these together like that and is giving credit then what's the fuss? I think it's an interesting look at critics and is useful in that it shows just how large a grain of salt occasionally needs to be taken when reading reviews or suggestions on our own posts. I like to look up a critics own work myself. All crits are welcome on my shots but I want to know the experience and abilities of those who critique. I don't rate critics but it's still useful.

Also the OP should get it straight. None of those are "criticisms". They are critiques. Big difference. So please change that sentence:

"Does a criticism made you laugh? Post it here or let us know!"
to
"Does a critique made you laugh? Post it here or let us know!"

Thanks.

Critics are Critiquers not Criticizers!

... and now we're even helping them learn to speak properly! :lmao:

I can't wait till he/she posts one of my asinine crits. There's probably more than a few. My first 1000 posts were almost all in the gallery section. :lmao:

I think it would be cool if the image links pointed to the referred to respective threads. ;)

cool... :D

Hehhee I mean who are we if we can't poke a little fun at ourselves? :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back