Funny, I didn't wake up feeling smarter today...

Congratulations Alison! What a great feeling to have that completed, eh?! And even a better feeling to know that you don't have to miss House anymore! :mrgreen:

:cheer: :boogie:

WOO HOO ... or should I say ... WOOOOOOO PIIIIIIG SOOOOOOEY!

Way to go! :mrgreen:

Congrats!!

time to start preparing for GMAT :D

danalec99 said:
Congrats!!

time to start preparing for GMAT :D

Party pooper :lol: I think I'd better pay off my student loans first :mrgreen:

Congrats (again)! ;) I'm so happy that it all worked out just the way you hoped it would. :cheer:

congratulations, i know how good it feels to be done! and congratulations on the magna cum laude, that's a great achievement - :hail:

ps HOUSE rocks! :mrgreen:

wow alison.....you must be so proud... that is a huge accomplishment...and one thing that can never be taken from you....

i am in awe of all you have done, and with a very eager family..and new additons... you really are the woman....!

there isn't anything you can't do.... con"grad"ulations.....
** i feel so proud.., look pallie, one of ours is a college grad-u-ate!" ** oops, should have told you..once hobbes confessed to being a closet arkie... we took you all as kin... you .. him... the boys, baby evelyn.....we claim ya'll all!!!! welcome to deliverence..... i mean, the family!!!

photogoddess said:
Hey - if ya'll are kin, does that mean that ya'll have a magna cum laude now? That passes on like southern blood too. Right? :lol:

why heck yeah ... we share everything ... 'specially accomplishments! We ALL got learnin' from this!

(sorry Alison ... :D !)

So, if we share everything does that mean I get to pass along my student loan payments?? :mrgreen:

Happy to be a part of the family, I'm glad you're all so accepting of a northerner :D

Alison said:
So, if we share everything does that mean I get to pass along my student loan payments?? :mrgreen:

Hell Yeah they're helpin with the payments. Unfortunately payment will be in chickens and pigs fat. :lol:

Most reactions

Back