Funny Photography Stories

There is a whole thread on this somewhere, but I broke my foot and rolled my ankle coming out of a tree to get a picture of my client's daughter.

So yeah, my client helped me limp to the car, after I tried to continue taking pictures.

i was taking a portrait using a 500 w/s strobe. i'm fairly new to portrait photography at this point and i am trying to appear to be a professional. i had fired off a few testers and decided to turn down the power of the strobe. holding my cam in one hand, i was facing the strobe and adjusting it with the other.

yep you guessed it.........for whatever reason i pressed the damn shutter button and tripped the strobe while my face is within inches of the strobe.
i was blinded by the 500w/s right in my face and i got a nice shot of my shoe as well.

the model had a look of concern on her face and i thought that maybe my eyebrows were smoking. i played it off like "it's working fine now".

i was taking a portrait using a 500 w/s strobe. i'm fairly new to portrait photography at this point and i am trying to appear to be a professional. i had fired off a few testers and decided to turn down the power of the strobe. holding my cam in one hand, i was facing the strobe and adjusting it with the other.

yep you guessed it.........for whatever reason i pressed the damn shutter button and tripped the strobe while my face is within inches of the strobe.
i was blinded by the 500w/s right in my face and i got a nice shot of my shoe as well.

the model had a look of concern on her face and i thought that maybe my eyebrows were smoking. i played it off like "it's working fine now".

oh man.. that is funny... that's the type of thing I would do.

As to portraits, I was at a very fancy garden party attended by wealthy and influencial people. I was wearing light coloured pants and a blue blazer and was asked to take a large group photo. In backing up to get everyone in the photo, I failed to notice a tv tray with a bottle of red wine on it. Sure enough, I went into it and the red wine ended up all over my pants, while everyone was watching. :er::blushing:

skieur

Most reactions

Back