Funny video

hahaha! i know that offended a few people on here...

I've pretty much felt the same way as that guy. Cameras to me are like a paint brush. A device for ARTISTIC purposes, not photos of your fuking car (which there are billions and no one cares about YOURS), motorcycle (same deal as previous), your goofball family-beach-vacation, etc.

To me, a good photo of of things you DON'T do or see all the time. Like a abandoned asylum, a creation you make to look funny or creepy, photos that challenge your skills, not make you feel like a pro with a Walmart p/s snapping photos of the same duck 99999999 times.

Just my opinion. Flame me or not. My give a sheet button is broken.

I've pretty much felt the same way as that guy. Cameras to me are like a paint brush. A device for ARTISTIC purposes, not photos of your fuking car (which there are billions and no one cares about YOURS), motorcycle (same deal as previous), your goofball family-beach-vacation, etc.

To me, a good photo of of things you DON'T do or see all the time. Like a abandoned asylum, a creation you make to look funny or creepy, photos that challenge your skills, not make you feel like a pro with a Walmart p/s snapping photos of the same duck 99999999 times.

Just my opinion. Flame me or not. My give a sheet button is broken.

So, you get to judge what is art and what isnt? heh.

Anyways.. Funny video.

So, you get to judge what is art and what isnt? heh.

Yes, I do. We all do. If we didn't judge things based on our thoughts and opinons (which I said this is), then why would there be art?

What are people doing when they give C/C to a photo or painting? Judging.

Yes, I do. We all do. If we didn't judge things based on our thoughts and opinons (which I said this is), then why would there be art?

What are people doing when they give C/C to a photo or painting? Judging.

Yea, but you can't say.. "this is art... and that isnt" Anything can be "art"

You can judge the art.. and say you don't like it all you want.. But, its still art at the end of the day whether you like it or not.

Yea, but you can't say.. "this is art... and that isnt" Anything can be "art"

You can judge the art.. and say you don't like it all you want.. But, its still art at the end of the day whether you like it or not.

Didn't know there were laws of physics or gravity or w/e to dictate what is and isn't art. If people didn't judge art based on it's qualities or lack of, then who's to say it's art or not?

Art is a matter of the individual's perception. Some can look at Picaso's work and love it, some can say it's crap. For the one's who say it's crap, tell them that it's art no matter what.

IMO: if the artist is just throwing somethings together, and putting no skill or creativity to it, or just posses no talent, then it's not art. It's just crap.

Not everything is black and white.

Most reactions

Back