Future musical artist shoot

Vudoo4u2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a few pics for a good friend of mine who is attempting to break into the music biz. Let me know what you guys think C+C more than welcome:

1.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Last shot is my favorite, it's nicely captured and the color tinting suits well - awesome necklace and hair too. However you should direct her expressions a bit more, right now they all seem to have the same 'I'm lost' look (probably less on shot #2)

The last shot is my favorite as well. The lighting on all of them is awesome. On the first one, I find the background to distracting. My eye wants to go there instead of on her. Nice work!

#1 has some colour balance issues. She is very yellow in the picture. Not sure I'm liking the angle either. Nice choice of location though

#2 nice concept, but the picture seems to lack focus on the eyes and her face is a bit under exposed. There is also some empty space above her head. Another good location choice.

#3 I like this one. Clean and sharp image, subject filling the frame nicely. Not liking her expression in it though.

#4 Probably the best in the series, clean picture. Nice framing too.

As stated, she needs to have different facial features going on. She is a pretty girl, would love to see her smile more.

Most reactions

Back