..:: Futuristic Snow ::..

Mersad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mersad-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I over-exposed the picture to create a "snowbank" of the lights form the cars on the street. I played with the colors to create a "futuristic" look.

I hope you will like it.

snow13ax2.jpg

It's nice but you could've overexposed it a bit less. ;) The excess of white light hurts my eyes :D
maybe try taking photos of the same place when there'll be more snow.

It's nice but you could've overexposed it a bit less. ;) The excess of white light hurts my eyes :D
maybe try taking photos of the same place when there'll be more snow.
Yeah I know. I was actually about to delete it, but i somehow got attached to it... :blushing: I have the same pic with the correct exposure but this one has this dream-like thing going on which i like.

Spendalot there is a common etiquette on web forums, if you cant say anything constructive dont comment at all.

Personally I like the shot, apart from a bit of over exposure which can be fixed, I like it.

Spendalot there is a common etiquette on web forums, if you cant say anything constructive dont comment at all.
Thanks for the support. I am going to stop answering to his comments because he is out of his mind. I have contacted the Webmaster about it.

I like this picture a lot. The exposure is a bit overdone like stated above but I can see what you were going for. Keep up the good work.

Vidimo se. Cao

You are a Loser as well as a terribel Hoax...let it be Known...
You deserve to be where you are LOL......

Hey! Watch it fella!!

Any disrespect shown to any TPF member will be dealt with.

BTW, I am from Bucharest, Romania. Got any problems with that?

Hey! Watch it fella!!

Any disrespect shown to any TPF member will be dealt with.

BTW, I am from Bucharest, Romania. Got any problems with that?
Thank you Mitica. Arch has contacted me and he has removed some of the insulting content. Hope this will be the last of it.

@A4Effort: Hvala! I'm glad you like it.
@roentarre: Thank you too. I forgot to say thanks in all this mess.

Just not working for me. I don't like the traffic light being centered within the image. The bright light behind it emphasizes this as well. Interesting concept, but not quite "there" yet.

Just not working for me. I don't like the traffic light being centered within the image. The bright light behind it emphasizes this as well. Interesting concept, but not quite "there" yet.
It wasn't anything serious, more experimental. I think it's important to try something new. Thanks for the critique. I have already figured out how to make it look better next time. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back