fuzzy pictures with Panasonic camera

photo_novice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, my name is Chris and this is my first post on these forums. I wasn't sure where to post this so I hope its the right place.

I got my girlfriend a panasonic lumix dmc fx35 digital camera for Christmas last year. It has a wide lens and took great pictures up until now. It seems now whenever we take pictures with it they come out either really blurry with horizontal lines, or there almost too white to see anything.

My initial guess was that it was the exposure setting but after tinkering with the settings, Im not too sure. Nothing I can do seems to change or help the quality of the pics. I dont think its completely busted as I took some of her riding her horse a week ago and I took a few dozen that came out perfect, but now its back to same.

Any help anyone might have would be greatly appreciated. I really enjoyed using this camera, and I dont want to get a new one so soon.

Here's a few pictures from it.
P1000974.jpg
heres one that turned out good

and here's the bad ones

campics085.jpg

number 2
campics108.jpg

number3

campics088.jpg

number 4

campics087.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Looks like a problem with the camera. You could send it in for repair (where, I'm not sure) but it would likely cost as much to fix as to buy a new one. It's unfortunate but consumer electronics are pretty much disposable products these days.

It's toasted. bummer. It's still under warranty, right?

A photoshop play:

campics085.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back