Gaboon viper (I think)

I have killed many animals for meat. Which, like you, I have no problem with at all.
I do dislike people for killing females with young, I have taken care of many young (around 50 now) of many different spiecies of wildlife. Not to mention people being cruel to aimals for just some stupid reason.....

Anyone who reads this is gonna be thinkin.. " I'm never going camping with you *******s!"

Well a lot of animals have territory and if you encroach on that, a lot of the time they'll attack. Humans are no different ... we have a territory, a place we call home. Getting rid of potentially dangerous animals in your space isn't something that bothers me... it happens in nature all the time.

I view that differently from somebody going out and looking to kill them just because they don't like them, or as Charlie said, to "protect people"... people like that do it just because it's in their nature to be cruel.

I don't blame you for taking precautions to stay safe around your home though.

So is it bad to go out and "protect people" and collect enough for a new pair of boots??? lol

I am going to start making "redneck" jokes if you don't watch it! lol!

^^^^ Like they say, you don't have to be faster than what is trying to eat you, you just have to out run the other person.

Now you know why my girlfriend is my Shark diving buddy... I can outswim her! ;) lol!

I signed up to be a Big Brother for the same reason. lol

Well a lot of animals have territory and if you encroach on that, a lot of the time they'll attack. Humans are no different ... we have a territory, a place we call home. Getting rid of potentially dangerous animals in your space isn't something that bothers me... it happens in nature all the time.

I view that differently from somebody going out and looking to kill them just because they don't like them, or as Charlie said, to "protect people"... people like that do it just because it's in their nature to be cruel.

I don't blame you for taking precautions to stay safe around your home though.

So is it bad to go out and "protect people" and collect enough for a new pair of boots??? lol

I am going to start making "redneck" jokes if you don't watch it! lol!

Like that's supposed to scare me? You've seen my muddy jeep, I've posted portraits wearing a camo shirt. Come on man, you gonna has to did better than that!!!!! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back