Gabrielle!!!

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
woo!
So i finally got Gab's permission to post these... I'm so happy right now!

Well, last weekend we just got together for a shoot, but i turned out taking most of the pics natural... got only a few posed ones... and (is that possible?) i went very light on editing, most pics are untouched :)
I'm just so happy and gratefull to her for the great shots but most of all for the great time we had!

Okay, so for me, the choice is very hard, so i'll just post a few pics to give you an idea and to not overcrowd the place, but seriously, check out the whole series HERE!!!

Gabrielle3.jpg

Gabrielle8.jpg

Gabrielle12.jpg

Yeah! I am goign to be a first poster :D

I love the black and white conversions done to these photos, anything with music just has to be in black and white in my opinion ;). I really like the idea behind the second, and the only suggestion I have is in the last, perhaps a crop of some of the 'empty' space up top?

Tell your friend thanks for sharing these, you did a great job taking the pictures :D

Thanks Brit!

for the last one... personally i think the empty space somewhat balances the pic because the lower part is darker, but i'll have to try the crop... as i said, i didn't really get to edit these, so i'll try and i'll see what i can come up with :D

...ha, now i see it's also tilted :er:
I'll definiteley edit that one, lol :)

These are great alex, you got a v.pretty model too....cant see your others cuz my web browser wont let me:( ...but i'll have a look at them when im in work. Great job :thumbup:

thank you guys!

Jon: i hope she will! (or you'll soon see pics of her duct-taped to a chair, lol...)

a couple weeks ago she's been modeling for some commercial thing too... she's amazing :)

Damn.

Nice shots.

Thanks a lot guys!
I really like them, so it's nice to know they really turned out well!

btw, bace: your work has been (still is!) a great inspiration for the portraits i've been doing recently
I've shown your site to gab too... guess what, she loved it too :D

great shots alex, i'm glad i checked out the whole series, there are some great shots in there. :thumbup:

Really great series (I viewed them all on the website). I love the first two, really great b/w!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back