Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got THIS in the mail today:

IMG_5728.JPG

This means I can actually start making more dresses the way I *want* to and photograph them!!!!

WOOT!

God, I've been so damn bored and restless. I've been sitting on my a** doing nothing for who knows how long and all I've wanted to do was get back to *creating*.

And now I have a mannequin... like 4 ideas for dresses and shoots, and one in particular myself and a friend are collaborating on, that we'll shoot as soon as I can find the right materials to make it happen.

I never thought I'd be so excited about a cloth-covered piece of styrofoam, but hey. It gets me one step closer to doing some fun sh*t I've been wanting to do for a while. :allteeth:

Awesome! I know nothing of dress making but I love your enthusiasm. Its contagious.

Awesome! I know nothing of dress making but I love your enthusiasm. Its contagious.
Funny thing is, I know nothing of dress making either. But I know A LOT about bullsh*tting. :biglaugh:

It only has to hold together long enough to last a shoot, and be quality enough to look good on camera, right? :sexywink:

I have a BS degreee as well. Its got my a long way in life.

Have you seen that recent viral video of the dress that can be worn like 21 different ways? I 'think' it might be from Malaysia...not sure...I watched about 2 minutes of it on FB the other day...wow! A LOT of ways to wear it, and it did not look that complicated. Henkaa I think is the catalog vendor for the dress...here's the video I saw...

21 Ways to Wear the Sakura Convertible Dress - YouTube

Have you seen that recent viral video of the dress that can be worn like 21 different ways? I 'think' it might be from Malaysia...not sure...I watched about 2 minutes of it on FB the other day...wow! A LOT of ways to wear it, and it did not look that complicated. Henkaa I think is the catalog vendor for the dress...here's the video I saw...

21 Ways to Wear the Sakura Convertible Dress - YouTube

Yeah, those have been around for a few years. I wore one as a bridesmaid a couple years ago, and I have another with a shorter skirt that I will wear occasionally. :1247:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back