Hi, I did a search on the words "gallery" and "pricing" and didn't find the info I was looking for, hence this post/thread. I have an opportunity to display/sell prints at a local art gallery run by the School Sisters of St. Francis. The School Sisters require that the prints in the exhibit all be matted and framed. They also take a 40% commission. So, out of the remaining 60%, I need to factor in the cost of printing, matting, and framing, PLUS a bit of a profit margin. Off the top of my head, prior to researching the printing, matting, and framing fees, it seems that the prints should be priced around $200+!! My questions are: Does this sound right? What is typical pricing for a local gallery show run by the School Sisters of St. Francis? How much of a profit margin do folks typically build into the price? Can I just say that the thought of actually putting my work on display for sale makes me more than a bit queasy!