Galloping bride !

Very nice. Beautiful colors.
I really like the mood of the second one. Although when I first look at it...it kind of looks like the bride is choosing the horse over the groom :D

That's what I was thinking. Even if you show the 2nd image first, its almost like "i love you horse..take me the hell outta here!"

The images though are GORGEOUS!

Once again thanks for reply :) the bridal's veil fell down while galloping ;-) - I also have this moment but it's not very sharp unfortunately :( ( but it's fine as well )

Here you are some more shots from this wedding. Some funny ande som others rather standard :)

Dilemma again :D
Z2.jpg

Z1.jpg
Z3.jpg

Z4.jpg
Z5.jpg

what do you think ? Thanks :) Best regards, Web

thamks again :)

now I'm working at my wedding website - I think in a week it will be done. At first in polish language only, but when it will be build I'll make an english and italian version. stay tuned :mrgreen:

I love these! So unique and very well done!! As a horse lover I can appreciate the humor and maybe small truths. LOL The groom seems like such a good natured fellow. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!

thamks again :)

now I'm working at my wedding website - I think in a week it will be done. At first in polish language only, but when it will be build I'll make an english and italian version. stay tuned :mrgreen:

I went to your site yesterday. Simply stunning! Oddly, my absolute fave was the fish series. Cool beyond words.

I love these!!!
Crisp, Clean and excellent colours!

This are beautiful. You managed to get a sharp shot for a horse coming right at ya!!!

The galloping horse and bride shot is amazing, I love it. My passion for horses probably has something to do with it, but its one of the best pics I have seen in a while. Plus a picture that crisp, is a feat.... (sp) Try motorcycle racers coming straight at you for a head on shot :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back