nossie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.quitealright.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
galwaygraveyard.jpg

Comments and abuse welcome, at the very least vote.

An interesting approach to selective colour .... :)

A bit too grey for my taste though.

:lmao: now, this is funny ... but I guess it could be fixed by a mod .... or we just keep in mind that one vote for terrible has to be subtracted ;)

A bit too grey for my taste though.
Alex I'm thinking about your comment... there is actually a lot of colour in those stone walls, you can almost detect it. We'll see what people think and maybe I'll let it out a bit again.

Thanks for the words.

Alex I'm thinking about your comment... there is actually a lot of colour in those stone walls, you can almost detect it. We'll see what people think and maybe I'll let it out a bit again.

Thanks for the words.

seen that ... and I know what walls like that can look like.

often, grey works, but for some reason with this shot it seems to take some life out of it. maybe leave the wall almost monochrome, but not grey ... maybe give it some brown touch (very faint). Just an idea.. might not work though ;)

Maybe what bothers me is the combination of grey with that particular green.

I agree with the greys, I really like the composition, maybe a little more saturation?? anyways, good job.. :)

the grey is too 'monotone'. I believe it's called middle grey?

I dunno just personal preference, but overall I think this is still a very good shot. I'll give you a 4!

The new version is much better. I'm thinking it could use a little bit more saturation though.

i voted 4. i like it alot but the sky looks i dont know i guess fakish..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back