Galway Graveyard

Marks out of 5

• 2. Poor - You need to work a lot harder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't like it. The tomb stone blends in.. well pretty much everything blends in...

maybe a shot farther back would look better...

and why can't i vote?

The new version is much better. I'm thinking it could use a little bit more saturation though.

i voted 4. i like it alot but the sky looks i dont know i guess fakish..

I killed the saturation in the sky about 70% to kill off the baby boy blue but not so much that we went back to the middle grey problem.
The same goes for the walls. They actually have a lot of orange in them so I left just enough to sweeten it away from the grey again and I was thinking at a level to match the sky. Still trying to keep the selective colour approach.

All in all it's just playing around with a photo that I originally thought I would bin.

I don't like it. The tomb stone blends in.. well pretty much everything blends in...
maybe a shot farther back would look better...
and why can't i vote?

Hi ilyfel. Thanks for commenting.
This thread will explain why the voting isn't working for you...

http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97651

On the second version I presume?

No the 1st.. I figured that was the only one involved in the voting...

The 2nd one is MUCH better.. But I still think it would be better from a little farther away.. Maybe making the color of the grass, roof and trees stand out better...

I love how the castle/church or w/e is in the back ground.. but I think the tomb stone and stuff all blend in together...

(also probably don't help how I'm biased and don't believe in shooting at grave sites..)

Here's original for photoshoppers.
You all know of course that it's processed in PS but oOnly Kalmkidd remarked about the sky and I was wondering if that was just because of the colour. That's really what I wanted to know, would people spot the false sky at the branches. And of course if the shot turned out nice and pleasing. :)

galwaygraveyardclean.jpg

Now everyone will tell me that this is the best hehehe

the sky looks much better!!!!

Most reactions

Back