Garage Sale

ChasK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've collected a lot of equipment and stuff. In addition to some lighting and other stuff I'm selling some Silverlake 10X20 backgrounds that I don't use very often. The condition is excellent and some have only been used a few times. There are 11 total so far I only have a few listed now, with more to come in the next few days. I'll update as I add more. Not only do I need the space but I need the money as well. My loss :grumpy:could be your gain.:D If your interested below is a link to one of them. From there you can "click on" "other items" and find the rest. Some of the other items include Speedotron Brown Line lights, great for starting out, very dependable, a Manfrotto 3021BPRO tripod, like new, and other misc. stuff. So bid high and bid often. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

eBay

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
linky no worky

Yes I am I just haven't taken the pictures and posted yet. I hope to get it done today or tomorrow. What I have other than the back grounds are two Speedotron 803b power supplies, one D200 and one D402 and 4 or 5 mw3u light heads, and two or three M90's and a some modifiers. Plus a 3021BPRO Manfrotto tripod. The tripod is like new. I bought it to replace a 20 year old 3020 Manfrotto and found I didn't really want to change. So it's only been used a few tims. The power supplies are in perfect condition, they are not beat up but have some scratches consistent with their age and use. The condition of the light heads range from one of the M90's is rough to the mw3u's in perfect condition. If your interested and want to save a few dollars I'll sell about 10% less if I don't list on ebay. Let me know, I should have some pictures this afternoon.

I'd definitely like to see those Brown Line lights listed... they are compatible with my Novatron power pack. :mrgreen:

I would love one of those backgrounds but I have no idea on how I could hang it. (Unless your also selling that equipment also ;) )

I would love one of those backgrounds but I have no idea on how I could hang it. (Unless your also selling that equipment also ;) )

Do what I did before I picked up a backdrop stand... Get yourself a 10' stick of 2" PVC and hang it from the ceiling. ;)

You know it is late and I am getting punchy.
I just put a huge smudge on my monitor trying to kill the dang bug in red tippmanns signature. I actually had it cornered once but it ducked under my hand and escaped.

Sorry to be away so long, too much to do and too little time, I post pictures and prices in the am

Most reactions

New Topics

Back