doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello again

thought it was a while back that i posted some pics, so here i am again. The plan was to go to the park and snap some shots there. But since it was crappy weather, i stayed home and snapped some shots of the birds in our garden.
Im gonna put the Dutch names at the pics, since most of you allready know what they are called in English (and because i dont know all the english names ;))

Anyways here are some pics:

Im starting with a rainbow. It was a double rainbow, but i only had my 70-300 mm lens at hand, so i couldnt get both of them in one shot
Tuin001.jpg

A tree lit by sun with a dark background
Tuin002.jpg

These are some Duiven
Tuin003.jpg

A Mus
Tuin004.jpg

This one is called a Kauwtje
Tuin005.jpg

And a Roodborstje
Tuin006.jpg

Followed by a Pimpelmees
Tuin007.jpg

And another Mus (shows how well they are camouflaged)
Tuin008.jpg

And last but not least, a Spreeuw
Tuin009.jpg

Hope you enjoyed and good luck with pronouncing those names :mrgreen:
Greetz Daan

Well, sometimes one's own garden offers the best of photo opportunities, right?
And you got a crow! COOL MAN! (kauwtje) (German: Krähe).
DOF is really good in all of them, and I love "roodborstje" (robins) (German: Rotkehlchen).
But I also like sparrows so much ("mus")(German: Spatz).
And also your photos of the "pimpelmees" (tit) (German: Meise) and the starling (?) (spreeuw) (German: Star).

Thanks Corrina :)
But it isnt really a crow........is related to it in some way. But its way smaller and its got a silver-grey head. Just thought i'd be honoust here :p

OK... but the beak shows the relationship with the crows. Could it be a "Dohle"? Now what is "Dohle" in English??? "Jackdaw" is what my big fat dictionary says.
Now it's up to the ornithologists on board to tell us if we are right.

Most reactions

Back