Garryfong PowerSnoot

It's pretty new. There is the DIY snoot system for speedlights using black straws. Strobist has some articles on fitting a snoot and a grid to a speedlight flash. Honl has their Speed Grid setup for about $29.95, or roughly half of the price of the Fong system. The Fong videos are not very good sales tools--those sample photos just don't make the light coming out of that thing look all that compelling to me.

Honl Photo | 1/4" Speed Grid for Speed System | HONL-GRID4

I will make 3 of the square one tonight, ill go shop for coropast since it look alot easier to glue together than straw.

Black craft paper celotaped into a cone - fits all of my SB's, my vivitars and my metz's. Cost pennies. Size of the light is very easily modified.;)

To get really fancy, use black craft foam held into shape with tiny rare earth magnets.

That's sounds like the kind of product name that should have a a body builder or a WWF wrestler on tv selling it and yelling the whole time.

"POWERSLAM YOUR PUNY PHOTOS UP TO NEXT LEVEL WITH THE GARY FONG POWERSNOOT!!! OR ARE YOU NOT MAN ENOUGH?!?"

Black craft paper celotaped into a cone - fits all of my SB's, my vivitars and my metz's. Cost pennies. Size of the light is very easily modified.;)

To get really fancy, use black craft foam held into shape with tiny rare earth magnets.
+1 :thumbup:

That's sounds like the kind of product name that should have a a body builder or a WWF wrestler on tv selling it and yelling the whole time.

"POWERSLAM YOUR PUNY PHOTOS UP TO NEXT LEVEL WITH THE GARY FONG POWERSNOOT!!! OR ARE YOU NOT MAN ENOUGH?!?"

OMG-THAT is the FUNNIEST, most hilarious comment! I just spewed coffee all over. Doggone you GeneralBenson!:lol::lol:

Almost like this commercial. POWERTHIRST!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBtiBwGhpMc&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back