Garter Snake

TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally, I'm seeing real signs of warm weather on my hikes.

271588197_edLw4-X3.jpg

271588194_EpZX5-X3.jpg

You find those out in the wild?
That was the kind of snakes Sabine was thinking about getting for her terrarium last year, before my cousin gave her the two Beauty Snake babies which we still have. But, of course, they are not in the wild...!

What did you pay so it would pose for you this nicely?

Man, the focus on the snake's head in that first shot is tack sharp! Nicely done. I'd have trouble controlling my 'gaaah' reflex were I to try to shoot a closeup of a snake.

Yes he was in the wild and FREE :). These guys are pretty much all over North America. Very friendly non-venomous little snakes.

Thanks for the comments

The Garter snakes up here are black and green.... and they DEFINITELY don't pose!

Beautiful shots! 1 is gorgeous, very sharp!

Wow..those are really good pics:thumbup:

It is fantastic that you got this picture, i sometimes wish you would put a little more detail about how you got the picture, hunting wise or tec wise, just so we can steal your secrets :). Excelent shot and hunt.

tim

Thanks for the comments. I'm more than willing to answer any questions you guys may have. Don't heasitate to ask. Most all of my shots are from my hikes. With the warm weather coming I should have new shots every week.

Most reactions

Back