Gas Mask Photo Series

Awesome awesome set... How did you get so many gas mask though? I've wanted to do something with gas mask before..

i bought 7 russian civil masks off ebay, about $130 total

also the other day my brother was in my house and and left the oven on, and there was smoke everywhere, i put on the mask and i was FINE!

i bought 7 russian civil masks off ebay, about $130 total

also the other day my brother was in my house and and left the oven on, and there was smoke everywhere, i put on the mask and i was FINE!

hah, Nice, I've thought about checking a Military surplus store to see if they have any.. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Nice collection, i find them intriguing and looking at them makes me feel a bit anxious. Just out of curiosity, did you do a lot of PP to the last shot? It almost looks animated. Very good though.

yes, yes, yes. Beautiful work. I love them all.
The *only* critique I have is the one with the girl walking away. That big bush directly behind her head makes her look like she has an enormous afro going on!

Nice collection, i find them intriguing and looking at them makes me feel a bit anxious. Just out of curiosity, did you do a lot of PP to the last shot? It almost looks animated. Very good though.

shadow/highlight and a contrast bump i believe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back