gasoline

Oh... That's brilliant! Check the rest of this guy's creations too.

Thanks JM for the link!

Sent the link to several friends....

Steve :thumbup:

i've heard in the near future it will most likely go up to 5 bucks a gallon. seriously. It hit 3 something down here in some places i think.

6 bucks in some parts of my state(SC)

i paid 3.25 last night and waited in line for 35 minutes.

fights were breaking out last night at the pumps for people trying to get in line for gas.

its the end of the world.

I did hear some sort of anylyst (however you spell it) dude on CNN last night saying he believes the prices we will be paying are going to be vastly lower than what we are paying now. That at least sets my mind at ease just a bit. Not a lot though, because if prices go much higher now, it will be pointless for me to go to two of my three jobs..it will start COSTING me money. Insane.

ahhh......gasoline.

And the sweet sound of panic. :roll:

We had our main delivery pipeline disrupted by Katrina, from (I believe) Louisiana to a station in Atlanta, and somehow the word leaked out. Every moron with a vehicle lined up at every gas station around this town, causing traffic jams and hour-ling waits.

At first the gas station owners took full advantage of the beauty of panic, jacking prices to about $4 a gallon and watched people racing to be first in line to pay for it. As the hours passed and it was obvious what was happening, suddenly it dropped back to about $2.80 or so.

Even while the governor assured the public there is not a shortage problem, but a temporary delivery problem, the panic has not ceased until - you guessed it! - these jerks have run the pumps dry.

Just 24 hours ago, you couldn't get around the lines when driving past a gas station. Today, traffic is flowing much better because the pumps have bags over them and signs that say "OUT OF GAS".

Panic and short-sightedness has now really put us in a bind. I have 3 vehicles that are either full or over the half-mast mark, so I'm all right for the next several days. If my vehicles run dry before our pumps are able to be replenished, I guess I'll be sitting at home.

People are stupid.

europeans pay 6$/gallon...we whine while we're filling up our suv's if it's over 3$/gallon. part of me feels like we're making our own bed....so that's why we bike when possible! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back