Gateway and tower

tb2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've been meaning to do a big depth of field shot like this at a church ever since I got an extra-wide zoom. Taken today, at the time shown on the church clock, whilst standing in a busy "A" road, my wife warning me when to step smartly back on to the pavement!

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

St-Michaels-on-Wyre.jpg

Wow.
Now look at your British WEATHER!!!! :shock:

Envy!
A clear blue sky!

Well, at least we had a "peeking-through" sky today, that was a lot more than we have had in weeks!

I was out and about, too, with a bit of a "bloopery" experience half way (you'll get to see, if you keep your eyes open for ALL the forums this board has), first time exclusively shooting RAW (believe this or not, but it is true :oops: ), but there is not ONE among my photos that could even remotely compete with yours here!

We just don't have these lovely churches. That is the ONLY reason why :greenpbl: :wink: !!!

Thanks Corinna. Yes, the sky was blue today for the first time in AGES!! So I spent a couple of hours making the most of it. This church isn't too far from where I live so I took the shot I'd had in mind for a while.

Regards, Tony

Man, in the month I spent in England in the summer (many years ago), I never saw the sun. I wondered what the place looked like on a clear day...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back