Gatineau

negative

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is an HDR shot I took of the city of Gatineau, Quebec from the Ontario side of the Ottawa river. I am currently using D50 with the kit lens but I am thinking of upgrading the lens. c&c please!

hull1.jpg

YOU STOLE MY SHOT!!!!!!!! :x

I'm kidding of course! :lol:

I went down to the waterfront tonight by the locks and almost shot across towards Quebec but I thought it was too foggy, plus it was raining a bit and I didn't think it was worth the risk to my gear... I should have taken the hsots - I love it! I might have tried to get more water and less sky because of the fog - but good shot!

I'm also working with HDR - I did one of the parlament building - it certainly opens doors.

Again - cool shot - I like it.

Yeah, i went down there tonight but didnt see anything worthwhile, too rainy.(it was a b***ch to walk back up those steps)
This shot came from behind the supreme court.

by the way, you should post your hdr picture of the parliament.

Nice shot, I'd like to see more of the reflection off the wet ground though, nice atmosphere with the mist.

something strange in the centre of reflection....what is that??
colors and moods r very good

I don't know what that strange triangle is possibly the shadow of a tree infront of one of those powerful lights at the shoreline. Whatever it is, I don't like it and I find it distracting. I didn't see it when I was there.

Most reactions

Back