Gators and bugs and trees. C&C please.

Boutte

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a little trip to Avery Island where they make Tabasco sauce. It's a beautiful spot. I hope I managed to capture at least a little of it's beauty. Tell me what I did wrong or right.
AveryIsl012.jpg

100_2539gface.jpg

AveryIsl027.jpg

AveryIsl011.jpg

You have some nice locations for landscape images. I would say the biggest issue with the images is that they were shot at mid day - all the mid tones are hidden or over whelmed by the bright sky or the deep shadows. I think these sites would look much better if you shot them at sunrise or sunset. A polarizing filter may also help with the water reflection on the gator shot.

You have some nice locations for landscape images. I would say the biggest issue with the images is that they were shot at mid day - all the mid tones are hidden or over whelmed by the bright sky or the deep shadows. I think these sites would look much better if you shot them at sunrise or sunset. A polarizing filter may also help with the water reflection on the gator shot.
Yeah, I have to get one those. (PF) In this case though I think I was better off without it. I kind of like the effect.

DigitalScape nailed it, wrong time of day.
True but the location is 150 miles from home and is n't opened 24 hrs a day so I had to work with what I had.

Most reactions

Back