Gay Pride Photos

rsilfverberg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pbase.com
Took a roll at San Francisco's Gay Pride parade/event.

Leica M3, Summicron 50, Fuji Acros 100, yellow-green filter.

45792501.jpg

45792496.jpg

45792497.jpg

ok I won't show my personal opinion about the parade/gay but I'll comment the photo ok? :) especially the last one :) very journalist :) and I like the tones here.

mentos_007 said:
ok I won't show my personal opinion about the parade/gay but I'll comment the photo ok? :) especially the last one :) very journalist :) and I like the tones here.

Thank you Mentos, that's very mature of you not to rudely post barfing emoticons like some people do.

People, stick to commenting on the photography. I don't care if the subject of the photograph is controversial, this is not the place to display your views on it.

Now on to the PHOTOGRAPHY. Love the first two, but the third, it's hard to tell what I'm looking at exactly, or what is going on.

Well done Richard, the middle one looks like it's captured the day really well. The top one is certainly a striking pair - reminds me of some shots I've taken over in the UK.

Rob

i kinda dig the last one best...love the ballons and textures.....cool in b & w...
i owuld love to see the first one in color...think it would be more striking in color...

Love that first one. :D I agree, let's keep our personal feelings out of the forum, mmkay. It's easy to offend a lot of people with comments like that.

I've been away for a while to excuse the lateness of my comments, but these are some really great shots. I love the first one, the expressions captured are fantastic. Very interesting work.

Wonderful Shots! These are great. Do you have color as well? I would love to see these in color.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back