Gazebo In The woods...C&C Please!

DavidSR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

Actually, this was on the campus of a University and didn't know what else to call it ;)...I like the way this one turned out with the processing..I know it might be a bit busy, but this for some reason looks like an HDR image to me. C&C Please!

Thank you!

p130080072-4.jpg

I can see why you like it, though my personal preference is that it is too busy. Everything seems to be in focus, and the trees in the background are detracting from being able to appreciate the gazebo well. Also, because it's b&w everything seems to blend in a bit.

just my .02

Thanks for the comment! Yeah, I wish it were less distracting, but since everything was so close it would have been hard to get a nice DOF to only focus on the gazebo and if I shot in the other direction the student dorms would have been in the way.

I like the busy-ness. Look all around it's busy, but look under the Gazebo, so peaceful. This isn't HDR? Hmm... strange. Nice nonetheless.

Last edited:
I like it, but you should fix the tilt.

Or is it even tilted? It looks like its tilting to the left... but now that ive looked at it more it might just be my mind playing tricks.

Thanks for the comments! No, I don't think it's tilted..unless my mind is playing tricks on me also :)..and nope..this isn't HDR..it's 1 exposure with a different type of processing.

I like it other than the tilt, i would like to see the color version though.

Thanks! I'll try and post the color version when I get home :)

Most reactions

Back