Untitled by PhotosCW, on Flickr

24154175723_2fb7ef1663_b.jpg

24782504355_65e11b8415_b.jpg

24690706871_cf4f428b73_b.jpg

(with 100-400 original)

Last edited:
Can you get closer ? :smile-new: Nice

Can you get closer ? :smile-new: Nice

these were shot at a bird rookery in Orlando where you could practically reach out and touch them - like shooting fish in a barrel!

Nice!Love them all!

yes, at Gatorland - 000's of herons and egrets are now there building nests in the rookery
(among all the alligators !)
Ah yes, the ever present 'gators. Rest assured, they are well fed by their keepers. Having been there a number of times, I have never seen them bother any of the avian wildlife. in fact, I have seen the birds wading in the water with alligators abundantly present. The birds do not seem "worried" about them being around, but, you never know what happens when no one is there :biggrin-93:.

WesternGuy

yes, at Gatorland - 000's of herons and egrets are now there building nests in the rookery
(among all the alligators !)
Ah yes, the ever present 'gators. Rest assured, they are well fed by their keepers. Having been there a number of times, I have never seen them bother any of the avian wildlife. in fact, I have seen the birds wading in the water with alligators abundantly present. The birds do not seem "worried" about them being around, but, you never know what happens when no one is there :biggrin-93:.

WesternGuy

it is weird seeing the birds walking around the alligators, they even stand on the alligator's back!

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back