G'day mates!

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No, Im not from Australia, just havin some fun. Im in the Chicagoland area, lived here all my life. Just got my first digi-cam about 1.5 years ago, a Kodak EasyShare Z700. Takes some nice macro shots, thats about it. LOL I just wanted to say 'hi' and introduce myself. I have alot of pictures up in the General Board if youre interested in seeing them. My favorite subjects are insects/arachnids/reptiles/etc, but I do some cityscapes from time to time. I havent figured out how to do a decent portrait yet, so dont expect any. LOL Other personal notes: I LOVE animals, I keep scorpions, centipedes, snakes, mantids, tarantulas, true spiders, a dog. I LOVE photographing them and experimenting with new lighting configurations and different exposure levels, apertures, etc. Anyways, here is a bad picture of me with one of my newer baby snakes. I look forward to meeting you all and sharing some pics with you all. There are some GREAT photographers on this site! WOW!

MeholdingL.jpg

Well, hi again here then, LongDucDong, and nice to see you and your bathroom in the background :greenpbl: ... and one of your pets, of course!!! :D

Welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

Back