G'day mates!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by LongDucDong, Jan 12, 2007.

1. LongDucDong

LongDucDong TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    No, Im not from Australia, just havin some fun. Im in the Chicagoland area, lived here all my life. Just got my first digi-cam about 1.5 years ago, a Kodak EasyShare Z700. Takes some nice macro shots, thats about it. LOL I just wanted to say 'hi' and introduce myself. I have alot of pictures up in the General Board if youre interested in seeing them. My favorite subjects are insects/arachnids/reptiles/etc, but I do some cityscapes from time to time. I havent figured out how to do a decent portrait yet, so dont expect any. LOL Other personal notes: I LOVE animals, I keep scorpions, centipedes, snakes, mantids, tarantulas, true spiders, a dog. I LOVE photographing them and experimenting with new lighting configurations and different exposure levels, apertures, etc. Anyways, here is a bad picture of me with one of my newer baby snakes. I look forward to meeting you all and sharing some pics with you all. There are some GREAT photographers on this site! WOW!

[​IMG]

2. Dougie

Dougie TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi there Friend. I saw your macro shots of the insects in the nature gallery. Great work there. :)

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Well, hi again here then, LongDucDong, and nice to see you and your bathroom in the background :greenpbl: ... and one of your pets, of course!!! :D

4. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome to TPF.

5. EBphotography

EBphotography TPF Junkie!

Photos OK to edit
    Welcome!

Psst..you have a snake in your hand.