Gday!

BabydollPink

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm a girl from Oz who's into photography (but isn't that great at it yet. Luckily my Dad was a photographer, so I've got a tiny bit of natural talent :p). I'm surviving on a cheap and nasty digital camera until I can afford a good one. Oh the woes of being a student. I'm hoping I can learn a lot from you guys!

Hiya, welcome to TPF. and remember, it's not the cam, it's the button pusher that makes the shot!

Mind you, a nice cam helps :D

Another Aussie girl! :cheer:
Welcome to the forum.

As tempra said, the camera captures the picture, the person pressing the button create it. It doesn't matter what you use.

Vicky, you're ditched. :p

Yay another Aussie. Welcome to the forum!!
ferny said:
As tempra said, the camera doesn't captures the picture, the person pressing the button create it. It doesn't matter what you use.
I think you forgot to type in the "doesn't".

ferny said:
Vicky, you're ditched. :p

:shock: !!!!! You're (un)lucky I saw this. I don't usually come down here very regularly. Grrrrr. I know you'll be back for more. :greenpbl:

Far out the Aussies are developing a good foot-hold in this forum! :D

Welcome to the forum for happy snappers, fellow Kangaroo rider. :wink: :lol:

Hey Babydoll, welcome to TPF.

Meysha said:
Yay another Aussie. Welcome to the forum!!

I think you forgot to type in the "doesn't".
Nope, left it out. The camera captures it but you decide what it captures. I think it makes sense. :scratch:

:shock: !!!!! You're (un)lucky I saw this. I don't usually come down here very regularly. Grrrrr. I know you'll be back for more. :greenpbl:
But where you do come down here it's always a pleasure. :greenpbl:

And it's you who'll be asking for more. :greenpbl: :greenpbl: :greenpbl:

:biglaugh:

Yeah I realised after I posted it. Silly me - I should really start reading these posts.

Oh ferny! ::exasperated - not the other "oh ferny" cry:: Can I start a petition to remove that smilie?! hehehehe. Or at least limit it to private messaging?
Now that I think we've scared this newbie away enough - I will retreat to other spamming parts of the forum.

Oh and Welcome again. (Please excuse ferny, I think there's something in the water atm)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back