G'day

eddyk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Hello.

I recently turned 18,

I can't belive I have never thought of joining a photo forum before.

I take my camera everywhere, but i'm no proffesional...but I am thinking of taking a photography course at college next year.

I have a pretty rubbish digital camera at the moment, but when I get some money I will be upgrading for sure.

My main intrests include skycrapers and architecture, Soccer, coins and men ;)

I've gone to cities before just to look at skyscrapers....and I'll be in Manchester (UK) in a few weeks mainly to take pics of their new 171m monster.

eddyk said:
My main intrests include skycrapers and architecture, Soccer and men ;)
**Edit** Question answered.
Grantham?!?!? No skyscrapers there. And I'm not sure what state the College's Photo courses are in just now - but I might be able to find out if you want.
Welcome to TPF.

Nope, no skyscrapers in Grantham.

Plenty of architecture though ;)

I was so close to going to London instead, where there are a load of skyscrapers, but I couldn't find anyone to stay with....and with a 'cheap' hotel costing $100 a night, I gave it a miss.
And a friend in Manchester said I could stay as long as I want.

What do you mean 'I'm not sure what state the College's Photo courses are in just now'?

eddyk said:
What do you mean 'I'm not sure what state the College's Photo courses are in just now'?
Grantham College - they used to run a photo course. I have a friend who teaches there so I can get all the dirt. I was asked to teach there but... :lol:

eddyk said:
I can't belive I have never thought of joining a photo forum before.

Weeeelllllll we don't like to toot our own horn but we are the best. :thumbup: and the coolest :mrgreen: .

Welcome aboard!!

I second mygrain! Good find, mate! And welcome!

Welcome to TPF!

Wah?

I get ripped on all the time by my scouse mates for being a southerner. :D

And me being a keen architecture/skyscraper fan....I know alot about London.

Most reactions

Back