Gee...That's a lot of lens

i really dont wantto invest in the cost of a speed light to reach over this lens, do you think that my built in flash would do for now? ;)

i really dont wantto invest in the cost of a speed light to reach over this lens, do you think that my built in flash would do for now? ;)

ach .... if you can afford this lens, ya should be able to afford a small light to go with it:

searchlight.jpg

Ummm a fresnel spot with one of those 4 tube heads and two 4'800 watt second packs would match it nicely.:lol:

I like macro. I wonder if they make a reversing-ring for it ...

I think that's what you call a microscope... lol

This thread is hilarious :lmao:

... goes looking for an umbrella and a diffuser for that light ...

aha ... found one:

01.jpg

... goes looking for an umbrella and a diffuser for that light ...

aha ... found one:

01.jpg

ok I see this one is huge. but how about portability?
I found this:
068.jpg

and according to the manufacturer its:

sun.gif
Complete turnkey design; installation complete and fully operational in a matter of days

sun.gif
Minimal site work required; no costly foundations needed

sun.gif
No lengthy permitting process

sun.gif
Can be installed virtually anywhere

sun.gif
Excellent value when compared to new construction

sun.gif
Equally effective in residential settings: on the deck; around the pool, etc.

so...is that flash a bracket mount or hot shoe?

...wellllllllll.... if you stand near it, your shoes will get hot .... sooooo....

Send me some info on the light box attachment. I have allmost everything possible for EF and F1 in the collection.

I can't remember where I read about it, but all I can find now is the Meter assist light...and that is totaly different, it's for lighitig up the meter needle in extreme low light conditions...not what I need. I'm beginning to think maybe I read something wrong somewhere.

Most reactions

Back