Geese Heading Home

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a picture that I had taken in the middle of the day and thought that I would play around with it a little bit. Nothing spectacular, comments? :confused:

13207.jpg

The colors are beautiful in this. I like the silouhette effect, but the birds all seem to have a brownish glow around them. I think it would help if the image were sharped, and if you removed the "halos" from around the birds. But don't change the colors they're great :)

Again, this was something of a new project for myself. I spend a lot of time in photoshop. On this compostion I was trying to mimick something of what I would see in a painting. With is picture being taken right in the middle of the day against a bright blue sky, And turning the geese into the silouhette, I found it hard to get rid of the heilo effect with some of the birds that were flying so closely.

Very nice colours and composition but the amount of noise really detracts from the picture. The image would be greatly improved if you can sort the noise levels out, though I can appreciate the difficulty with this type of image.

Most reactions

Back