#2 - Feetsies!
duckgp6.jpg

#3 - More feetsies!
duck1sz0.jpg

#4 - Sleepsies!
sleepsz0.jpg

#5 - More geesies!
geeseyr0.jpg

call me crazy but...the crack in the ice in the second and third shots looks like the profile of a goose flying

They must be all male because someone lost the directions south! ;)

On another note, the addition of 2 and 3 (as well as another of your shots I believe in a seperate thread with the 'goosefoot' path) couples very well to create an interesting series.

Hehe good eye, Peanuts. It's kind of obvious, but they were all shot within a couple minutes of each other. It's damn cold by the water in January, so I took my shots and got out in a relatively short time haha :).

Thanks to all for replying so far.

All sweetsies here. Well-donesies!
First time in nature, you say?
Why that?
By the look of things you could be here much more often!

And how did you get THIS CLOSE to the geesies!?
I tried and tried (also found some "on ice" when we still had some --- not geese but ice --- but they were far, far away!).

Curious?
Just say so.
Else I feel very little inclined to show any of my pics here any more. Mine must be really boring to most...

Maybe it's a cultural thing? The Canadian geese are used to people walking all over them whereas the German geese bristle and leave? ;)

The river through London here is rather odd. Half of it's all aquaduct-ish, while the other half is relatively..'nature-ized'. In terms of specifics, well, you'll all just have to come over for a North American summer trip in 2009!

And not like I'm any kind of authority, what with my relative junior status of the forum, but by all means post them away. It's what we're here for...:p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back