geez!

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
we're under construction AGAIN!!!!!!!!! although once completed, the grounds will look beautiful, but it's a never ending story here in this town :cry: :

13190648-L.jpg

Nytmair, you're thinking my exact thoughts: this is a perspective that you wouldn't get shown normally! Always only the front, always glamorous, decorative, impressive, but not through a fence with a heap of old tyres in front!

The brilliance and sharpness, the low winter light, and this very perspective make me like this photo very, very much!

mrsid99 said:
I'm not surprised you're feeling tired! :lol:

it's becoming harder and harder to get unobstructed views here much anymore. i may have to resort to night photography :wink:

thanks guys!

tmpadmin said:
Are you trying to make some kind of statement? :)

yes, "I'M TIRED OF ALL THE CONSTRUCTION"!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

JonMikal said:
we're under construction AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, my illuminati connections assure me that construction of the psychotronic mind-control antenna system based in D.C. will be completed with full uplink and relay ability from Proxima Centauri and the Procyon system within the next 3 years. Then the human race will finally be united in its servitude to the Centaurian masters and the Pangalactic Trade Organization.

(yeah, I read too much PKD)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back