Genova Nervi - Italy

andras gyorosi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all! This is my first thread! I wanted to post some photos of Genova, the place where i live. Actually this place is an external part of Genova and famous for it's esplanade.

2007-03-04%2019-12-11%201.jpg

2007-03-04%2019-10-16.jpg

2007-03-04%2019-03-12.jpg

2007-03-04%2019-04-52.jpg

2007-03-04%2019-13-40%201.jpg

Very nice pics! The first two are sweet! Are the first two and and last one HDRs?

Very nice pics! The first two are sweet! Are the first two and and last one HDRs?

Thanks! :wink:

All of them are HDRs, because of the big differences of exposition between lights and shadows.

Welcome to TPF.
I like 2.

Dani.

Gorgeous shots! The second photo is absolutely my favorite! I love how sharp the waves are. Were they originally like this, or did you manually sharpen and contrast them?

- Caleb

Welcome to TPF! These are really lovely shots; I especially like #2.

Since there are members from all over the world, it is always interesting to see images from one another's "backyards". It is all very different than the "scenery" in my town :)

WOW thats quite a view, I like #1 and #2 the best, I wish I had scenery to photograph like that, I always wanted to visit Italy.

Theres nothing but corn fields around here and to top it off my city is literly the most cloudy city in the US, there a national underground arsonal that exists about an hour away, that was selected for this area because it can only be photographed by satalites 50 some days of the year lol... I would die to get skies like that :)

Thanks for all of your nice comments! And thank you for the welcomes everyone!

Wow 4 is for sure my favorite here. I love the silhouette and the sunset through the clouds and the boat in the backround is cool too.

bellissima! I love #2. I envy the view in your backyard!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back