Geometry

Algoessailing

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't think this is a really exciting photo, but I liked all the geometry. Opinions/Critique Please....

12655351_img.jpg

Good shot. I really enjoy these pictures. The shadow really makes the picture. It looks a tad bright darkening a little may help.

Worked the second time I went to go look at the image.

Yea the geometry is very cool, as you said, not very exciting, but the best you could make of what you were shooting :D

Cruzin said:
Good shot. I really enjoy these pictures. The shadow really makes the picture. It looks a tad bright darkening a little may help.

I actually brightened it up before posting, everyone said my last pic looked dark.

[/quote]Mate - that red X has perfect geometry alright.

I don't know why my pics only load half the time? Does it to me too.

Trig said:
Worked the second time I went to go look at the image.

Yea the geometry is very cool, as you said, not very exciting, but the best you could make of what you were shooting :D

maybe try to colorize the picture, it should be funnier :lol: Maybe pink or orange ? :p

A very successful image, but perhaps would be better to cut in top to accentuate graphics.
Cordialement, Michel

12655351_img.jpg

well, we can modify your picture ? yes ? (if no, just say it, I will delete my post)
I see it like that :

I am being very picky when I said a tad I meant a sliver of a shade. It could be my monitor is showing it lighter than others.

Great goemetry and shapes! Like the composition. But, I think it's too bright towards the top.

Most reactions

Back