Georgia (pollution) on my mind

cpelsy2k1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was helping my Aunt move to Florida last weekend so i had the opportunity to take a lot of pictures on the way down the east coast. It is about a 21 hour drive from Rochester, NY to The Villages in Florida. Most of the time we were driving through the night, however early Saturday morning we were cruising through Georgia when we came across this factory that seemed to be making up all of Georgia's contributions to global warming...(forgive my dirty lens)

georgia1of0.tif

georgia4ro8.jpg

Shot with Canon EOS 30D at 2008-04-04

Good shot. I think it would be even better though if you cleaned it up and cropped it so that the bridge and everything is out of the way.

noticed it in your last post of pics but it is much more noticeable in this picture. You really need to clean your camera.. it is very distracting

Yeah the lens needs to be cleaned.

Isn't that steam stacks though?

Agreed, I have to head down to my local camera shop, they offered to clean my sensor for me for free i just haven't gotten around to it.

Eeeww...didn't imagine GA looking like that, but then again hehe, go to Sparrow Point near VA beach...I warn you: Don't touch the water! :lmao:

Seriously, that is the sad part about the coasts of many great states like GA, FL, NC, SC, VA, and etc...some areas on the water look like Hell, litterly. Some of that is steam and most is just smog.

Most reactions

Back