German for the beginners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! My dad attends German classes and this is what he was given y=today morning. Read carefully to the very end and... enjoy the beauty of German tongue :):

German for the beginners
As most of you know German is pretty easy. The person who knows a bit of latin and tenses is used to koniugazion, and memorizes it without any problems. This is, after all, what claim most of the teachers after the very first lesson. Then all the der, des, den,dem, die, starts and we hear that everything is logical so.. it's easy.
At the beggining we buy a beautiful class book, like those printed in Dortmund and tells us about customs of Hottentotten tribe. The book says that cangaroos (Beutelratten) are chased and kept in cages (Koffer) with plait (Lattengitter) to keep an eye on them. The gases are called "cages from a plait" (Lattengitterkoffer) and if it contains a cangaroo it is called Beutelrattenlattengitterkoffer.

Once upon a time, Hottentotten stop a killer Attentater, who is thought to be a killer of his mother Mutter from hottentotten (Hottentottenmutter), a mother of a fool (Stottertrottel. This mother in German is called: HottentottenStottertrottelMutter and her killer is called HottentottenStottertrottelMutterAttentater.

The police catches the killer and puts him in a cangaroo cage (Beutelrattenlattengitterkoffer), but he escapes. So the searching starts. The knight from the tribe runs up to the leader and says:
- I caught the killer! (Attentatter)
- Yes? Which one? - the leader asks.
-BeutelrattenlattengitterkofferAttentatter - replies the knight.
-What?! The killer who is in a cage for cangaroos from the plait?
-Yes sir. the HottentottenStottertrottelMutterAttentater (killer of a hottentoten mother of a foolish son).
-Ahhh yes, of course, naturlich! you should say it at the beginning that you caught HottentottenStottertrottelMutterBeutelrattenlattengitterkofferAttentatter

I wish my German lessons were as interesting as that. Ich Heiße Peter. Ich habe blaue Augen. Ihre Mutter riecht und ist fett.
*shudders with memories*

Nah ja! Naturlich. Aber unsere Polnishe bier ist besser :) Genau Genau :)

Lensmeister said:
Eine flasche Bier bitte, wo ist der fussball Stadion ?

that's all I need ;)

Just don't forget to hold up your thumb instead of your index finger. Otherwise the server will think you want two even though you said one!

LizM said:
Just don't forget to hold up your thumb instead of your index finger. Otherwise the server will think you want two even though you said one!

Ahh now that's no problem .... two bier instead of one ... saves reordering ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back