"Gestalt Therapy..."

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
untitled-86-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Very cool shot. Interesting and moody. Love it.

I really like this, well exposed and processed. I might burn in the chair just a smidgen for a bit more contrast. I find the overhead light very distracting visually, as my eye flips from the chair to the fixture to the chair to the fixture to the chair ... you get the idea. And also mentally, as the fixture appears to be much better condition as the rest of the room. Your image has peaked my interest and bit of a narrative as to what we are seeing would be nice.

Last edited:
Very nice image really like it. I do agree with Gary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool shot. Interesting and moody. Love it.

I really like this, well exposed and processed. I might burn in the chair just a smidgen for a bit more contrast. I find the overhead light very distracting visually, as my eye flips from the chair to the fixture to the chair to the fixture to the chair ... you get the idea. And also mentally, as the fixture appears to be much better condition as the rest of the room. Your image has peaked my interest and bit of a narrative as to what we are seeing would be nice.

Very nice image really like it. I do agree with Gary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank You All For Your Inputs, I Think This Is What The Doctor Called For Please Tell Me Otherwise!

untitled-86-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks Again!

Enezdez

An interesting image! I like this!

First of all I'm green with envy over the the great location. I never seem to stumble on these. Second great image!!

Afraid i might have disagree slightly with Gary. I like the original crop, it makes the room look taller, and as you found when you cropped the top, it cut off the window at angle. If I couldn't just clone out the light, I'd use the burn brush with a decrease in clarity to minimize it visually

An interesting image! I like this!

First of all I'm green with envy over the the great location. I never seem to stumble on these. Second great image!!

Afraid i might have disagree slightly with Gary. I like the original crop, it makes the room look taller, and as you found when you cropped the top, it cut off the window at angle. If I couldn't just clone out the light, I'd use the burn brush with a decrease in clarity to minimize it visually

Thank you both for your input & complimentary words...I am just going to leave it as is lol. However, I may take up your idea Smoke & clone out the light fixture at a later time (honestly, I never thought of that - thank you!).

Thanks Again!

Enezdez

Most reactions

Back