Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
RoomForTheNight179.jpg

I like this one i dont particularyknow why but it caught my eye
love the color of the sky it blends in nicely and the bricks they blend in nicely
those trees look fake though

I like this shot. I like how the bricks are lit by the sign. But I think you should crop a bit of the bottom. I would say right up to the bottom of the trunk of the tree on the left. The bright spot under it is distracting.

This one makes me wonder a bit ... while there's much about it that I like such as the colour (what? COLOUR and "Tuna" :shock: - gulp... really?) of the sky and the reflection of the lights on the white bricks of the building, I really do not like the centredness of the sign and am working on crops in my mind the moment I see this...

It is unusual to see a colour image from tuna!...... but i like it.... i dont agree with cropping the bottom AT ALL..... i think if i were to move the sign from near the centre, i would crop a bit from the right hand side..... and maybe a bit off the top to balence it again.... but i like the shot, you captured the light well :thumbup:

Thank you for your comments and critique.

For those suggesting a crop - something like this?

Oh, and trees not fake - captured as seen. Another post on another site had mentioned the same thing for this photo - a sense of discomfort with the trees. I'm uncertain why - maybe because they were slightly moving in areas due to the breeze? This was shot at 1/15 or 1/8 shutter, handheld.

Tuna

GetARoom161.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back